Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

Budget Face in Products 2

Hello Everybody! Hope you are all ready for the second installment of My Budget Face in Products series.
This series is 5 posts which will go live every friday featuring a full face in products for under €20.
Some products have been sent to me by the company and I will add a * beside them, my opinions of these products are my own honest opinions.


This weeks offering has a bit of a festival theme to It. I was trying to achieve a summery festival look and as the products all come in for €19.71 you can relax knowing that your makeup wont cost the same as your festival ticket and can be replaced cheaply if any of it was to suffer a misfortune.

For me festival make up is simple, easy and dewy with a pop of colour that might not make it into your everyday make up.

In the first part of this series I used the Wet n Wild coverall foundation and I have opted to use it again for this post to show how much nicer it looks when applied with a sponge rather than a brush.I used the real techniques complexion sponge to apply. Its a great option for a festival as its easy to apply and cheap enough at €4.99 that it could be replaced without too many tears if it happened to be misplaced.

For my Cheeks and Lips Ive used MEMEME cosmetics Cupids Kiss Cheek & Lip tint.
This is a great product, In my opinion  a dupe for Benefit Posy Tint. I love multi use products and for only €6.94 its a serious bargain. It gives my cheeks a beautiful dewy look with a lovely rosey colour, really summery i think. I also love the subtle shade it gives my lips!

For my eyes I wanted to add a pop of colour so i used bare eyes with Essence Kajal Pencil * in shade feel the Mari-time which is a beautiful sea green / turquoise shade that reminds me of mermaids! The pencil goes on easily and has great staying power it would definitely last until the next day. This is an amazing bargain at just €1.29 and is a must have liner for anyones summer festival make up kit!

For my brows I have used the MakeUp Revolution Brow Kit which comes in at the great value price of €3.00. A makeup bag essential!

Lastly for my mascara I have used Essence Maximum Volume Mascara*, anyone who reads my blog knows i am very fussy about my eyelashes. this mascara i actually did like the brush is one of the little rubber ones and it expands on taking out of the tube. it did thicken my lashes but I didnt notice any lengthening which I need in a mascara but for €3.49 Its definitely a great budget choice especially for easily replaceable festival makeup.

As always here is my before and after selfie. I've also added a close up of my eyes as they're not very clear in main pic. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com