Pages

Saturday 12 July 2014

Face in Products Part 3......





For face of the day part 3 I kept my make-up very simple.
I again went with the ELF mineral foundation and I'm finally confident enough to write its review.
As mentioned in my previous posts I wasn't entirely sure that I was applying this right and so didn't want to do the product an injustice by reviewing too early.
This is my first experience with mineral foundation and I must say that I really like it.
It masks what I want it to but looks very natural and my skin wasn't dried out by it, which can be the case for me with some others. Its definitely a foundation that I would use for daytime or maybe a casual dinner.
I initially applied it using a Kabuki brush but this didn't work for me so I switched to a complexion brush and I way preferred how It looked with this. I will definitely keep using this for my daytime looks.

Underneath my foundation I first used  Benefit IT stick as my concealer. I use this to cover up under my eyes and any blemishes I have which today were on my chin! I love this when I'm in a hurry as It is like a pencil I can draw on very quickly and effectively.

For my eyebrows I used Collection eyebrow definer this is a crayon type pencil easy to glide on to fill in brows quickly. Can you tell I was in a hurry today :)

On my cheeks I used So Susan Blush I don't have It to hand while I'm writing so I cant remember the shade but If you want to ask do :) Its a nice subtle shade perfect for the look I was going for here. went on easy and stayed put all day, very happy with this and will be using It a lot more.

Finally for my lips I used Clinique long last gloss wear. I also haven't got to hand the shade, sorry I'm doing the writing while I'm away from home. I really liked the colour and It was really nice and glossy without being sticky perfect for any type of look.

Hope you enjoyed part 3!!
sorry about the lack of info on shades I will edit to include them when I am home but you can send me a comment or contact on twitter @clareken86 if you want me to get back to you!

I'm also on instagram now........find me at sparkleblossombeauty









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com