Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Face in Products Part 2......


I have decided to make face of the day into a mini-series! Ill be doing a total of 5 posts ( unlike Garth Brooks!) sorry I'm terrible that was an awful embarrassing Dad joke!
So for today's instalment of face of the day I decided to go slightly more dramatic and these are the products I used to achieve that!



First up I'm sticking with the ELF mineral foundation as I want to give It a proper try before I review it but I do think I'm beginning to get the hang of it!I'm definitely finding it easier to apply and noticing it on me which I didn't yesterday.

For my eyes I used the Urban Decay Naked 2.I used chopper and blackout, and did a version of a smokey eye. I love the naked palettes ( well i have to confess I haven't tried 3 yet!) they're so versatile and great products and I must admit I rarely pick up any other eyeshadow.

I also used the Makeup Revolution Kajal for this look. This glides on really easy and has great colour.

My eye look also included ELF eyebrow kit, this has a wax and a powder and is easy to apply. I like the colour as I find it hard to get exact matches for my blond eyebrows.

Finally to finish my eye look ( wow I use a lot of eye makeup) is Benefit They're real mascara. its the only one I use so its pretty much going to be in every post unless I get tempted into testing something new :)

I used Makeup Revolution Bronzer to do a little contouring on my cheekbones. Its a really nice Bronzer and has 3 different shades so depending on what you want you can use different sections for different looks.

For my cheeks I used Cupids Kiss cheek & Lip tint from mememe cosmetics. 
At first glance the packaging really resembles nail polish so I found that just a little confusing!
The product inside texture, colour and application for me is a very close dupe for Benefit posy tint.
I really liked this cheek tint especially teamed with the mineral foundation as It gave my cheeks a fresh dewy look that I really like.

Finally my lips. I went a little dramatic with the lips but really love this colour. The lipstick is from Makeup Revolution and is the shade Dare. I have already reviewed this is a different post so ill just link it here.





This is my before and after picture for day 2. hope you liked today's post and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter @clareken86 to keep up to date with the rest of the series!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com