Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

No 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser


Whenever I get a no.7 voucher in boots this is always the first thing I reach for! 
It's a definite treat and an absolute bargain when a voucher is added into the fold. 

This hot cloth cleanser comes in lovely sleek packaging (which has changed since I last bought it it's now clear and white with a hint of blue) and with a muslin cloth. 
The cleanser itself is very thick and creamy feeling. It smells to me of pure cleanliness kind of like the smell of baby powder mixed with something else.... 
When applying you should massage on in upward motions. It should look like a masque once on. Then soak the muslin in hot water and put over face they say to open pores I find it really relaxing. I left it on until the muslin got cold and then used the cloth to clean off the cleanser. I notice my skin so clean looking after using this it's a great once a week deep cleanse. 

This is a product I have repurchased countless times and will repurchase again when this one has run out. 
Have you tried it? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com