Pages

Thursday, 21 August 2014

Budget Face in Products 5 - the final one!!!

Hi Everyone not only is it Friday again whoop! Its also the last in my series Budget Face In Products-Boo!! But I will be doing a roundup later this week of my favourite products from the series so keep a watch for it.
I have really enjoyed doing this series and am already planning another Face in Products series with a little twist!
Usually everything comes in under €20 but today I have cheated and the final price is €20.76 but I hope you enjoy reading and Id love for you to leave a comment post at the end.

Starting with base today I have gone for a brand I havent used since I was a teenager Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. I have used this in the shade soft beige, I would say its a light-medium coverage a little more on the medium side. It claims to be anti-fatigue with a radiant glow. when you pump it out (just over 2 pumps for my face) it has a really strong gold shimmer running through and looks more like a highlighter but once on my face I didnt notice the shimmer. I definitely knew I was wearing makeup but the look stayed really dewy which I love, the only slight issue I had was it settle into my forehead wrinkles a little but I think a primer under would stop that. All in all I like it and It will definitely remain in my makeup bag. This retails for €10.99.

For my cheeks I have used MakeUp Revolution Cream Blush in shade Peach Cream. I am a huge fan of this blush Im completely in love with the colour and think that it is what angels cheeks would look like. Im also a fan of a cream blush and this one has really nice colour that is very easy to blend too. This blush is an absolute steal at just €1.80!! A budget must have.

Next up is my eyes I have used Wet nWild Mega Protein Mascara partly because I wanted to give it a second try and partly because I needed to use my cheapest mascara to make sure I didnt blow my budget! Its OK for €2.99 It is what It is It blackens lashes and thats about It. On the plus side I had no nasty reaction like I have gotten from some mascaras even high end ones.

For my eyebrows I have used Eyes Lips Face Eyebrow Kit. This is also a favorite of mine that I have been using now for at least a year. It consists of a wax and a powder. For this look I have applied the wax first followed by the powder. This retails for €4.98.

Hope you have all enjoyed todays post and dont forget to watch out for my favorites from the series coming soon.
As always here are my selfies.


 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com