Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

Budget Face in Products 3

Hi Everyone happy Friday hope your enjoying yours!
 welcome to the third installment of my budget face in products I cant believe how quickly it is passing. Todays look is very simplistic with a pop of colour to take it to the next level. as always the entire look will come in at under €20.
Some of the products that I have used were sent to me as always I will put a * beside the product name and all opinions are my own.

To begin with today I am using Eyes Lips Face Mineral Foundation in shade Beige, this foundation is slightly darker than what I would normally wear but perfect at the moment as I have a tan. This foundation was my first experience of a mineral foundation and Im really liking it, It has great coverage and really smooths out my skin. Im actually really intrigued by how it works. This comes in at the budget price of €7.50.

Next up Ive used *W7 cream blush in shade Divine. This is a strong candy pink colour and you only need a small amount to create this look, it would be better to build gradually if you want a stronger look.It can be applied with fingers but for this look I have used a small stipple brush. I really like to use a cream blush over the mineral foundation as I feel a powder can be a little drying. This blush comes in at €4.98, an amazing bargain at under €5.

For my mascara I have used *Essence Maximum Volume Mascara. This mascara surprised me the brush opens out best way to describe is like the brush expands once out of tube and gives the lashes a really nice volume and length. This retails for €3.49 and at this price I would definitely recommend.

To finish off the look I wanted to add a pop of colour and to show how much of an impact a bold lipstick can have. This one is from MakeUp Revolution in shade Dare and is a serious bargain at just €1.20!!

Todays whole look has come in at the Budget friendly price of €17.17 
I hope you have loved reading as much as I have loved writing please leave a comment if you have.

As always here is my before and after Selfie, looking forward to next weeks installment already

Clare x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com