Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

HELLO Dental Treats


A few weeks ago I won a goody bag of Hello Treats. I was really excited to get this prize as I had just recently missed the launch of hello in Ireland.
Hello is a range of dental products from the USA that is just making its way into the Irish and UK  market.
In my goody bag I received 3 breath sprays and one mouthwash.

The flavours in the range are really fun the breath sprays I got are pink grapefruit mint, (pink) supermint (blue) and mojito mint (green).
All of the breath sprays have no artificial sweeteners, alcohol or dyes. They retail at €4.75
They have very handy packaging small enough to fit in your handbag or even pocket and you can twist the pack so the sprayer is covered so it wont gather any dirt from the bottom of your bag!
In fact the company have won awards for their packaging.

The Mouthwash that I got was the mojito mint flavour but it does come in supermint and pink grapefruit mint too. The mouthwash rrp is €7.50. The packaging is unusual for a mouthwash but makes it a little fun. I really love the fact that the mouthwash is clear its so unusual to see this in a mouthwash. The mouthwash like the sprays is 'naturally friendly'. It makes your mouth feel really clean and tastes nearly too good I had to remind myself that I couldnt drink it!

All hello products are leaping bunny certified which means the individual ingredients along with the finished product are never tested on animals.
Hello also have a huge celebrity following including Kylie Jenner, Christina Milian, Krysten Ritter, Nick Lachey and Elijah Wood. 
Have you tried any hello products yet? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com