Pages

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Christmas Party ready with Naked 3




Hi Everyone delighted to welcome you to this really exciting collaboration with House of Fraser and Urban Decay. I will be creating a really quick Christmas party make up look with the *Naked 3 palette. Let me start off by saying that I am not a makeup artist and don't claim to be amazing at applying makeup but I do love it very much and so what I am aiming to do here is create a look that is simple and quick but effective and pretty.

The whole look is created using only the shadows and brush from NAKED 3 along with some liquid eyeliner and mascara. 

The first step was to prime eyes with urban decay eyeshadow primer potion which comes with the NAKED 3 palette, I used original for this look. 
I then covered my whole lid as far as browbone in shade strange. 

Next step was to create a cut crease type look by using shade nooner you can also place this shadow higher on the eye than I have done to create a more dramatic look. 

I then filled in my eyelid with shade buzz a lovely deep rose shade with a little sparkle. 

Next up I lightly blended all of the shadow using shade dust so I could add a little Christmas sparkle to the look. 
I then finished off the look with liquid eyeliner, some mascara and urban decay lipstick in shade anarchy. 


The best thing about this look is how versatile it is you can switch any of the shades for others e.g if you want to create a more dramatic and defined look you can use blackheart in the crease and limit on the lid blended over with dust for sparkle. 

The Urban Decay NAKED palettes are available from House of Fraser stores and online at www.houseoffraser.co.uk priced at £37. 
What are your favorite shades from NAKED 3? 

*Collaborative Feature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com