Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Budget best picks

Hello everyone happy Friday ( wow that came around quick) so as some of you know I have spent the last 5 Fridays posting a budget face look that all came in for €20 if you haven't yet get reading now! So today's post is dedicated to my favourite products from these series ones that I will continue to use, repurchase and recommend to all of you guys!


First up foundation my absolute favourite of the series and I'm wearing It today too was the Rimmel Wake me up foundation. This retails at €10.99 and is well worth its budget price tag you can find out more in my post budget fip number 5.

 Anyone who reads my posts regularly will no I'm super fussy when mascara is concerned. My pick of the bunch has to be Essence Maximum Volume Mascara* I wasn't expecting to like this as I said in my review but I really have fallen for it and it has now happily become my everyday mascara!!!
This little gem retails at €3.49. This features in posts 2&3.

Next up Ive picked Make up revolutions brow kit. This has been by far the best budget brow kit I've ever tried and at a tiny €3.00 where could you go wrong this features in posts 1&2.

My favourite blush of the series is W7 cream blush* I have been using this more steadily as time has passed and the quality really is great for only €4.98. this features in post number .

Last but definitely not least is Make up revolution Lipstick. This features in post number 3 and I love it!
this lipstick comes in at the cheap as chips price of €1.20!!!

For those of you who may have missed them here are the links to the posts in the series I hope you have enjoyed reading as much as I have loved writing and testing. Leave a comment and let me know what your series favourites were.

Post 1.

Post 2.

Post 3.

Post 4.

Post 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com